What if there is a water line break?
During normal business hours contact the city Water Department at 732-8020 as soon as possible to schedule a service check for the break. If it is after hours contact the Buena Vista county Communication Center at 712-749-2525. If the break is located on your service line the property owner will be responsible for all repairs.

Note: The owner is responsible for water service lines from the connection at the water main, to the house, this includes water lines inside the house.

Show All Answers

1. What do I do if I think the water meter is not working properly or I think it was read incorrectly?
2. What if there is a water line break?