What do I do when I move?
If you are moving out of your apartment or house, you must contact City Hall (732.8020) at least two (2) days in advance of the final date of service in order to get the utility services out of your name. You will also need to let us know your forwarding address. Only authorized people on the account can make changes to the account.

NOTE: The city only reads meters Monday through Friday (excluding holidays); therefore the final date of service, if on a holiday or weekend, will be moved to the next business day.

Show All Answers

1. Can my deposit be used to make payments on my account?
2. What happens to my deposit?
3. What do I do when I move?